skip to Main Content Back To Top
- Male & Female care provision for adults with complex needs, aged 19 to 65
- Complex Needs, Learning Difficulties, Autism, ADHD and behaviours that challenge
- Bespoke and individual adult care according to each resident’s needs
- Highly skilled, innovative and experienced key workers
- A kitchen where residents help choose, plan and prepare their own nutritional meals
- Access to vocational education, as appropriate, through local colleges
- Access to a multi-disciplinary health and therapy team
- Access to community arts and volunteering.
- The opportunity to access paid employment where that is appropriate.