Little Acre The Annex is a residential home for young adults with learning disabilities and complex health needs between the age of 18 to 65.
The home provides a safe and secure environment where young adults are encouraged to be as independent as possible and to make choices and decisions about all aspects of their lives. The experienced team are dedicated to supporting every individual to lead a fulfilling, healthy, happy life where they are encouraged to take part in a range of activities that promote their social, emotional, physical, mental development and well-being.
The Annex is a renovated detached bungalow that includes 3 individualised bedrooms with specialist equipment and facilities catering for individual needs. There is also a homely lounge to socialise and a kitchen to learn and develop independent and life skills.
The home aims to enable the individuals supported to:
• Grow and achieve increasing independence
• Make choices and decisions about all aspects of their lives
• Enjoy, achieve and succeed and lead fulfilling lives
• Become part of the community in which they live
• Enjoy a diverse range of activities that promote their overall development
• Live within a home environment where equality and diversity are promoted and supported