Our Specialist Outreach – community and home support package is designed for people with autism and Asperger’s Syndrome who need some support with daily life in their own homes and in the community. The service provides access to education, work, leisure and public amenities, as well as providing care and support to enable choices and decisions to be made, promoting independence.
Support is flexible, person-centred and based on individual needs. Support may be funded by Direct Payments, Independent Living Funds, and Personal Budgets or by social services or primary care trusts.
Our specialist outreach services are delivered from North Lincolnshire and Worcestershire.
We can support you with:
- accessing the local community, for example going shopping or to health care appointments; accessing leisure facilities; and using public transport
- household management and budgeting
- developing social, communication and daily life skills
- maintaining and developing new relationships with family and friends
- accessing education or employment