Millfield is an attractive Edwardian House set in beautiful grounds in the quiet Lincolnshire village of Colsterworth.
An important aspect of our service is the chance for residents to be an active part of community life, and Colsterworth is a village with a thriving community where the residents of Millfield have such an opportunity..
- Up to 65 years old
- Residential Care
- Autism, severe learning difficulties and associated behaviours that challenge
- Six single bedrooms, including two en-suite and two shared bathrooms and two en-suite bedrooms
Millfield itself has been specially modified to provide a perfect setting for adults with autism and learning difficulties, promoting a safe and secure environment whilst maintaining a feeling of space and light.
The provision aims to enable the adults for whom it caters to:
- Grow and achieve increasing independence
- Make choices and decisions about all aspects of their lives
- Enjoy and achieve so that their lives are rich and active
- Become part of the community in which they live
- Enjoy a diverse range of activities that promote their overall development
- Live within a home environment where equality and diversity are promoted